Holiday Gift Ideas 2022
Every year I look forward to holiday gift guides. Both from a giving perspective and let’s be real, to receive as well. I believe that the best gift ideas are curated and thoughtful. They reflect the personality of the person giving and receiving the gift. From my college-aged daughter to our team at amp studio, these are a few of my top picks for everyone on your list.
- The Five Minute Journal from Intelligent Change – Recently I got sucked into Stutz, the new Netflix documentary about Jonah Hill and his psychiatrist. One of the everyday tools he talks about in maintaining mental health is a daily journal. This version uses positive psychology in an accessible way to journal for 5 minutes per day. And, it’s cute!
- The Link Charm Necklace – Anything lightning bolt or energy for this amp lady and my team, I love the funky layered look that can be worn literally anywhere.
- One of my daughters has been begging for the Dyson Air Wrap, but I can’t get my head around the idea of spending so much on a hair tool. Someone suggested this one instead – Shark FlexStyle for less than half the price. Yes, please.
- Unlimited classes at amp studio – You get unlimited access to our functional strength and heart-pumping cycle classes, plus 20% off retail every day and access to member-only events to keep everyone on your list fit, fashionable and connected to a healthy community.
- Every college girl wants cowboy boots. Since we are from San Antonio, we needed a more authentic option. I love the this Tecovas Boot because it is an updated modern version of the classic boot, and it’s a forever accessory. It comes in everything from classic black to modern white or teal.
- Personalized health is what everyone is talking about right now. This Oura wearable ring is on my list for my husband, to help him start off 2023 with sleep and health as the first priority.
- An amp studio holiday tank or trucker hat, because retail motivation is real. 😍
- My favorite clean beauty brand, Tracie Martyn has celebrity-filled studios in NYC. When I can’t go there in person, I love the Clear and Calm Duo every day. A refill of my favorites is on my self-care gift list this year.
- 3-D Fit Challenge only at amp studio – For myself, I am getting 4 weeks of getting healthy the right way starting January 8, kicked off with a state-of-the-art 3-D body scan with nutritionist Julie Dudley + meal plans, weekly zoom calls and a private Facebook community to keep me accountable. For only $123, this is the most reasonable and most important item on my list and there are only 30 spots available. Click HERE to sign up.